Saturday, September 13, 2003

The Silent Killer

The Silent Killer
(13/10/2003)

The taste of the salty breeze swiping by,
The darkness creeping around me, the night is drawing nigh,
My feet dig deep in to the sand with every step I take,
My heart is pounding hard against my ribs, with every minute I wait.

The tri-couloured ocean, green, blue and brown,
The bloodcurdling feeling as the sun goes down,
I hate the dark, I hate the night,
I hate the loneliness, I feel inside.

My aimless walk, my empty gaze,
None would see, none would see.
My shrinking bones, my pale dark skin,
Goes un-noticed, none had seen.

It’s eating me raw, It’s sucking me whole,
I can feel myself drift, to a deep black hole,
It’s holding my hand, and taking me slow,
To the end of my voyage, six feet low.

I can’t watch my own slow and painful death,
I don’t want to feel my very last breath,
Guess it’s time to take the fate in to my hands,
Its time to poke hot drugs deep in to my glands.

I can feel them slide down my fragile throat, one by one.
My feelings which were numb for so long feels even numb,
The taste of blood stinging in my mouth every time I puke,
I‘d not taste them any more when this sickening life I rebuke.
Don’t try to comprehend me any more, it ain’t worth your time,
I’ve just briefed my pain, please understand, this ain’t a crime.

(Gobblezygook)

No comments: