Thursday, September 11, 2003

Fatal Attraction

Fatal Attraction
(11/09/2003)

It was fatal attraction,
There was a connection,
But, I lied to myself,
Rejected and put your love on the shelf.

You were not good enough for me,
My mind kept saying,
In fear of what the world might say,
I lied to my heart and now I suffer in pain.

I'm phasing up and down my room,
With a painful void, stabbing my dome,
Your loving eyes I suddenly remember,
Wish I could call you and tell you,
How much I love you tender.

I've never felt this way before,
This feeling had never been this strong afore,
I love the way you make me smile,
It's strange how you feel like a part of my life.

I can take it no more,
This feeling I have within,
is taking my life's very core,
Tell me you love me once more,
And I promise I will never say no.

I'm crossing my fingers like it's a disease,
I'm down on my knees and begging God please,
I'm ready to surrender, ready to surrender,
No more shall I use my fender.

Hear my silent stare, read my mind,
I'm sorry that I was so blind,
The one thing that I wanted most,
Was the one thing that my sight lost,
Now I'm standing right before your face,
Take me in your arms before I slip away.

(Gobblezygook)

No comments: