Sunday, September 21, 2003

Don't Fence Me

Don't Fence Me
(21/09/2003)


Don’t fence me,
Love me and let me go,
Don’t bar me,
Love me and let me soar.

Hug me,
But don’t hold me too tight,
Kiss me,
Please don’t kiss me good night.

Stand the tests I put you through,
They maybe harsh, but you’ll get through,
I love you now, I hate you next,
You may never know what I am, at my best.

You are a loser,
That’s what I adore,
You are a loser,
But that just makes me want you more.

You still know not what I want?
I ain’t asking for much,
Not figured out what I need?
I ain’t telling you much?

Make me beg, make me weak,
Freak me, I want you bleak,
Be merciless, I’ll tell you why,
That’s the only way you can make me high.

I’ll call it off once; I’ll call it off twice,
You beg me once, you beg me twice,
I’ll call it off the third time too,
Hold on…don’t give up….this may be the last time.

Too late, you’ve decided to let go,
Now, you may never know,
You may never know ….
I may be an angel in disguise.

I get what I want; I get what I need,
That’s my attitude, I’m the killer bee.
If you think you’ve not got that,
I’m sorry you’re not worth all that…

In this life we live very short,
Promises about tomorrow, I may abort.
Here and now, take it or leave it,
I may not wait for you, to think about it.
You can’t fence me, you never will,
I’m the wicked sea and not the waters still.

(Gobblezygook)

No comments: