Sunday, June 06, 2004

He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

He Loves Me He Loves Me Not
(06/06/2004)

He who loves me makes me cry,
Why he does that, I don’t know why?
I love him, love him, more than my life,
Though all he does is fill me with strife.

The distance between us is so well kept.
My life is filled with his silent zest,
All he does is push and shove me away,
I just keep wishing for that brighter day.

I wanna pack my soul and run for shelter,
My overworked brain is running helter skelter,
Does he want me to go? Does he want me to stay?
I need to know, please tell me I pray.

Mixed signals I can’t comprehend,
The game he plays just has no end,
I’m only human, doesn’t he realize?
I’m tired of being penalized.

My life, my religion, my strength, my light,
The only star I wanna see at night,
But there is a limit a woman can take,
I’m helpless, all I can do is wait.

(Gobblezygook)

No comments: