Friday, June 18, 2004

Free To Go

Free To Go
(18/06/2004)

Walk away, you are free to go,
Your lame excuses are such a bore,
Just leave my heart at the door,
You won’t be needing it any more.

It ain’t that hard to let you go,
I’ll just hide my face and let the tears flow,
Over me you chose a whore,
Never knew you could stoop so low.

Don’t wanna see that puny face,
You in my life? Not a trace,
I’m over, I’m over, I’m over the craze,
Of loving you, it was just a phase.

Can she love you like I did?
Will she be there through thin and thick?
Can she see through you, like me?
Why did you choose her over me?

Can you answer all my questions?
No, they’ll linger in my head,
Tell me, have you got any suggestions?
Coz it feels like I wanna be dead.

I never thought that this would end,
Never knew you could be this dense.
Outa the lot I thought you were the best,
Should have known all men are jests.

(Gobblezygook)

No comments: