Saturday, February 25, 2006

My Reason

My Reason (Based on Psalms 40)
(22/02/2006)

I remember my yesterday,
Paralyzed in darkness I lay,
Before you came to me,
And whispered that you loved me.

You’ve healed me completely,
And washed away the impurity,
I feel like a newborn baby,
Free of the pain of yesterday..

Your love has set me free,
Set me free to dance for thee.
My heart is filled with joy,
I’m your humble warrior, Ahoy!
Someday soon the world will see,
How graciously I can dance for thee.

Feelings of obscurity is still raw,
Like a shadow, they wait to gnaw,
I’m tired of dancing on the wild side,
In your loving arms let me reside.

Work in me day and night, sweet Universe,
Don’t leave my sight, not now, not ever
You! And only you, is the reason for living,
Be my reason, my strength & my energy till the end of time.

(Gobblezygook)

No comments: