Thursday, March 18, 2004

Insanity

Insanity
(18/03/2004)

I loved you then, I love you still,
I never told you & I never will,
Lost forever I will be,
In my own little world, wild and free.

In my eyes, men are toys,
But you were never one of em boys,
I feared your eyes, your smile, your touch,
Your smile so rare, that meant so much.

At the height of insanity I ran away,
Coz it hurt to see you drift away,
In a loveless cycle I got trapped,
With my own insanity I got stabbed.

I hate you so for ripping my soul,
I hate you more for letting me go,
Never will I forgive your actions,
Do something to stop this crazy attraction.

Expensive fantasies, Congo Safaris, I ask for none,
Just your intense heart bleeding on my palm,
Your mind, making me surrender.
Exciting me & showing me wonders.

I am the vicious princess Scorpio,
That’s all I am to you.
Take a second to see through me,
Like I see through you.
And capture the radiance of what I feel for you.

Insanity rises when I hear your voice.
I wish you were invisible in my sight,
I wish I could seduce you in to my life,
But I’ve lost my powers over you,
Please HELP, save this dying soul.

(Gobblezygook)

No comments: